Wednesday 17 October 2012

Project pitch and Audience Feedback


This was my pitch this was used to present my ideas, the conventions and the methods of distribution to my peers. They then suggested ideas for how I could improve my ideas in the form of a post-it notes,I then put all the post it notes on a sheet of A3 .



Overall from this I learned that I have quite a strong storyline that would attract my target audience but that I  may need to consider camera styles and also the locations I use as these are both important factors to consider in order to produce a successful trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Oli

    You have delivered a good pitch discussing your storyline and how you plan to appeal to your target audience. You have gathered audience feedback and used these to identify areas for development. Be sure to give consideration to distribution too.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete